segunda-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2007

aahh adolescência!

Another alone night, tonight

And you still round my mind...

Did we throw away what used to be one of the best parts of our lifes?

When you cut me off , while I cut yourself with same knife?

Drops and drops of my tears in the pouring rain

Had my share of blood, flesh and pain

Don’t! Don’t ever say my name

(I won’t say yours)

I’ll be runing away

Runing to far away...

Cause everything could happen is in vain

My heart and my soul are still breaking even

They are useless now

Don’t matter I try

It’s been a long long long time

Since I have your love here in my hands...

We didn’t understand it, couldn’t we understand it???

Hey baby...

Passion ain’t far from ilusion, so dont mind to things I could said

I tried to find you in many arms

I tried to look for ourselves in many bodies

Funny...?

I always knew I

never could find

Hey I cried...Yeah I lied....

Hell... there were nights that I died

Don't got a reason, No explanations

Let's just fold the cards and say GOODBYE...

And now I lay it all down and you walk away ,

cause it's too late...


Go on, go away, go straight

Don’t never look back, just like you never done

Get on with your brand new life (?)

I keep on mine...

And don’t worry cause no one will never call the cops

Doesn’t matter the blood and the pain we left


We commited the perfect crime.






(02/02/2005)

2 comentários:

Izabela disse...

Morrendo de saudade Thefinha!!! Sai desse lugar ensolarado, cheio de areia, água salgada e ácool!!!

Izabela disse...

*porém álcool...

Ahhh volta logo!